Lemont Twp. High School District 210
Lemont High School Additions & Renovations
Frederick Quinn Corporation (FQC) prides itself on establishing long-term relationships. Lemont High School District 210 affirmed this goal by selecting FQC to once again provide At-Risk Construction Management Services for its second major construction initiative. When FQC managed the first major facility rehabilitation in 1998 the only area that remained untouched was the auditorium spaces. This need, coupled with constant student population growth that has necessitated additional classroom spaces, form the core of this building initiative. This multifaceted endeavor features:
- 67,500 SF classroom building addition housing 26 standard classrooms, science and art labs as well as public meeting space and district administration offices.
- 45,000 SF performing arts center reconstructed on the footprint of the demolished auditorium. This space houses 900 patrons and features a 65’ fly tower and state of the art audio, visual and theatrical performance systems.
- Complete rehabilitation of the outdoor competition field including expanded seating and press box, new lighting, concession stands, toilet facilities and a modern synthetic turf playing surface with an improved subsurface base and re-designed drainage systems.
- 5,000 SF industrial technology building housing wood and metal working departments.
- Expanded physical education and locker room spaces featuring dance and aerobic exercise classrooms.
- Complete remediation of all hazardous materials.
All work was managed over a 2-year period while the High School maintained their full school operations.back to project list